Katy Counter Tops
If your kitchen or bathrooms’ countertops are showing their age, you’ve come to the right place! Replacing worn or out-of-date countertops with beautiful new ones provides a huge bang for the buck, instantly transforming the room. Here at Katy Countertop, we offer a vast selection of countertop materials suitable for homes of all styles. Whether you want the elegance of granite, marble, and natural stone counters or a more modest laminate countertop, we deliver! We are a full service contractor that has your countertop needs covered!
What kind of countertop is right for your Katy, Texas home? Chances are good that you’ve already flipped through a design magazine or two and have an idea, right? Before you make up your mind, consult with us to ensure that you get a countertop that you’ll love for years to come. We work carefully with each of our clients to assess style preferences, budget constraints, and lifestyles. We want to make sure that you fully understand the pros and cons of each type of material so that you make a choice that’s right for you.
For example, if you love the down home look of butcher block counters but are hesitant about its maintenance requirements, we may be able to recommend an easy-to-maintain countertop with a similar aesthetic. Likewise, if you’re considering an engineered stone countertop because you want to save money, you may be surprised to discover that natural stone countertops are more affordable than ever. We install countertops on a regular basis and are familiar with today’s materials, designs, and prices. Count on us to identify your needs, work within your budget, and install the counters of your dreams!
- Kitchen countertops
- Breakfast bars
- Wet bars
- Kitchen island countertops
- Office counters
- Workshop counters
- Laundry room counters
- Bathroom counters
- Vanity countertops
- Service windows
- Art studio counters
- Any other type of counter that you need in Katy
We work with all types of countertop materials including:
- Ceramic tile counters – Affordable and beautiful, you can’t go wrong with ceramic tile countertops. New grout techniques and sealers make it easier than ever to keep grout looking good.
- Natural stone counters – Whether you have your eye on slate, marble, granite, or some other natural stone, you’ll love the beauty and durability of these countertops.
- Concrete counters – Despite being made out of concrete, concrete counters are glamorous and modern with many tints and effects available
- Butcher block and wood counters – If you’re willing to exchange a little elbow grease for beauty, you’ll love the allure of wood counters. Benefits include pure beauty and environmental responsibility.
- Laminate counters – Does the name “Formica” conjure up images you’d rather not consider for your Katy countertop? Laminate counters have evolved into durable, beautiful, and affordable countertops that you will be proud to own.
- Engineered stone counters – If you love granite but want a more consistent pattern or color, consider engineered stone countertops. They deliver similar benefits such as beauty, heat resistance, and minimal upkeep while also offering superior scratch resistance.
- Stainless steel counters – We often advise against installing stainless steel countertops because the look can be cold and industrial and the price tag can be high. However, in the right type of home, with the right design and cabinets that complement the look, stainless steel countertops can be an incredible choice. Choose wisely with the help of an experienced countertop designer!